Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PSY 16636) specializing in children and adolescents. I provide consultation to non-profit and for- profit agencies whose target population includes children, adolescents and their families.
Specialties: I specialize in children and adolescents and implementation of evidenced based practices such as; Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Incredible Years (IY) Cognitive Behavioral Interventions for Trauma in schools (CBITS)
Provide consultation to Non-Profit agencies whose target population includes children, adolescents and their families.
• Facilitate contract negotiation on behalf of agencies with various departments such as: DCFS, Probation, DMH, LACOE, Health Services and other in and out-of –state agencies who provide intervention and prevention programs for youth and their families.
• Help agencies to diversify their funding portfolio through grant writing for Federal, State, County and Private dollars to include in their contract. This diversity allows for agencies to provide different levels of care to various populations of people in need of services.
• Assist with program development, contract maximization and management training to improve staff accountability and productivity.
• Provide Quality Assurance and Utilization Review feedback for agencies to improve service delivery and decrease possibility of future fiscal disallowance.
• Provide Clinical Training to management: Crisis Prevention, Intervention & Stabilization, Community Mental Health – Provision of In Home/Community Mental Health Services, Time Management- How to Balance the Clinical with the Administrative, Supervision Training: How to Supervise Clinicians who are treating High Risk Youth; and more.
• Provide Clinical Training to Clinicians to facilitate their provision of effective, efficient service delivery and documentation. Provide clinical training in Evidence Based Practices for youth and their families